The king of superfoods: Moringa
The health benefits of Moringa, the list is simply endless. It contains around 20 types of amino acids, 46 antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory compounds, and over 90 nutrients that make it one of the best nutritional supplements. It is an excellent source of minerals like iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E as well as macro-minerals, trace elements and phytonutrients. In addition, it is a good source of quality protein and dietary fiber.
All 9 essential amino acids
Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Arginine
9 additional amino acids
Alanine, aspartic acid, cystine, glutamine, glycine, histidine, proline, serine, tyrosine
Other useful content
Chlorophyll, carotenoids, cytokinins, flavonoids, omega oils (3, 6, 9), plant sterols, polyphenols, lutein, xanthines, rutin, etc.
Vitamin A (alpha and beta-carotene), B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, folate (folic acid), biotin, etc.
Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Fluorine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc
The basics of Moringa
• 10 essential vitamins
• 11 essential minerals
• 9 essential amino acids boosting the immune system
• 36 powerful natural anti-inflammatory nutrients
• 46 powerful natural anti-oxidants
• Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
Research has proven that dried Moringa leaf powder contains the following nutrients and vitamins on one gram for gram comparison:
- 12 x Vitamin C in oranges:
Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and fights infectious diseases, such as colds and flu.
- 10 x Vitamin A in carrots:
Vitamin A acts as a shield against a variety of illnesses, including eye, skin, and heart disease, and diarrhea.
- 17 x the calcium in milk:
Calcium strengthens teeth and bones and helps prevent osteoporosis.
- 15 x Potassium in bananas:
Necessary for the proper functioning of the brain and nerves.
- 9 x The protein in yogurt:
Protein is necessary for maintaining healthy muscles, skin, hair, nails, and brain cells.
- 25 x The iron of spinach:
Iron is needed for many bodily functions, including hemoglobin formation and brain development and function.
What are the benefits of all the nutrients in dried Moringa leaf powder?
Increases the body's natural defenses
* Lowers blood pressure
* protects the stomach lining and helps in the healing of stomach ulcers
* Nourishes eyes and brain
* Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
* Promotes the cell structure of the body
* Promotes natural serum cholesterol
* Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Promotes normal functioning of the liver and kidney
* Helps in healing and beautifies the skin
* Increases energy levels
* Promotes good digestion
* It contains powerful antioxidants
* Improved immune system function
* Promotes a healthy circulatory system
* It is an anti-inflammatory
* Gives a feeling of general well-being and improved mood
* Supports normal body sugar levels
Let us simply remember that moringa has anti-diabetic, anti-cancer and antioxidant properties; it improves brain health, prevents kidney dysfunction, decreases gastric acidity, prevents ulcers, strengthens the immune system, regulates blood pressure and promotes muscle relaxation.
King of superfoods, superstar, magic tree, these many qualities have earned him all kinds of nicknames that suit him pretty well.